Affordable Luxury Accommodation for your Kruger Holiday...
Self-catering Bona Ngwenya Lodge boasts an unbeatable location on the banks of Kruger Park’s Crocodile River.
In addition to the well-kept garden, sparkling pool, and inviting leisure areas, Bona Ngwenya has an exceptional private hide, overlooking the river.
From this vantage point, guests have seen the Big 5, in addition to many other amazing birds and animals. In fact 125 of the 500 bird species found in Kruger Park have been logged at the lodge, and we’re still counting!
The lodge facilities include a fully-fitted kitchen, a lounge, dining room, 2 double en-suite bedrooms, a loft room (with a double bed and a single bed), separate bathroom, bar and small TV nook.
You’ll find the following appliances in the kitchen:
- Dishwashing machine
- Microwave oven
- 20 Kg ice maker machine
- Double-door fridge
- Water purifier
Other on-site extras include:
- Full DSTV Premium
- 4 x Unisex bicycles and one for child age +- 12 years for cycles along the river.
- Surveillance cameras over parking area
- 24/7 Live-stream cameras over the Crocodile River
- Stunning braai area
- Large sparkling pool
- Lots of games for kids and adults
- Backup generator for power outages
- Pool and braai area serviced daily at around 10 am.
- Aircons in all bedrooms, lounge, and upstairs.
- Guided Kruger Park Safaris.
For many of our guests, nothing beats our private hide/ viewing deck, overlooking Kruger Park and the Crocodile River! With exclusive access from the lodge, the hide is equipped with thoughtful extras to keep you comfortable for hours, as you enjoy sightings of birdlife and the wild animals.
- Comfortable chairs
- Mist cooling system
- Bar Fridge
- 180 Degree river views.