Visit Us For A
An exclusive, family-oriented self-catering guest house situated in Marloth Park with a spectacular view over Crocodile River and into the Kruger National Park. Watch nature unfold as you are surrounded by the wild and wonderful creatures creating unforgettable moments. The nights become with the sounds of the wild under the starry sky.
Choose your adventure
Our Game Drives
R 3500 for the day plus the Guide.
Kruger National Park Drive Full Day
Full day drive Min 2 Pax R 650 per person
Kruger National Park Drive Half Day
Half-day drive Min 2 Pax. R 500 per person.
Marloth Park Sunset Drives
Marloth Park Drive Min 2 Pax. R 200 per person.
Reserve Your Stay Today
Featuring pool views, Bona Ngwenya Lodge offers accommodation with a restaurant, free bikes and an outdoor swimming pool, around 2.5 km from Lionspruit Game Reserve. This villa has a private pool, a garden and barbecue facilities.
The guest house is exclusively yours for the entire duration of your stay.
The guest house sleeps 6 to 7 people. It has 3 showers, toilets, and washbasins. One shower is upstairs and the other two are downstairs ensuite.
The guest house has a magnificent pool, a braai area, and a deck with a mistifier, bar fridge, fan, telescope, 6 chairs, perfect for light meals and sundowners.
We also offer services such as laundry which can be done on request (wash drying but no ironing done)
Total Cost of Booking
Cost per Person
View Our Live Camera Feeds
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Water purifier
- Filter coffee machine including tea, coffee, and sugar as well as rusks
- 4 x unisex bicycles and one for child age +- 12 years for cycles along the river
- Dishwashing machine
- Microwave oven
- 20Kg ice maker machine
- Double door fridge
- Full DSTV Premium
- Surveillance cameras over
- Parking area
- 24/7 live stream cameras over the Crocodile River
- Stunning braai area
- Stunning pool
- Lots of games for kids and adults
- Backup generator for Power outages
- Pool and Braai area cleaned daily at around 10 am
- Birders Paradise, we have logged around 125 species and still counting
- Aircons in all rooms, lounge and upstairs